10. I don't subcontract my jobs. When you hire the Marv Allen DJ Show you get Marv Allen.
9. When I quote you a price I stand by it. I give you a signed contract.
8. I have never missed a contracted event.
7. I am usually half the price of bands and I don't take breaks.
6. I use top of the line sound and lighting equipment.
5. I can provide music for every kind of occasion, big or small.
4. I have all types of music and novelty dances.
3. I will meet with you prior to your wedding or special occasion to discuss the type of music you want. I play what you want.
2. Experience, As a former Radio DJ I have the know how to make your occasion a fun one for young and old.
1. This is my business! Not a hobby! I am here to serve you.
I was born and raised in Dickinson, ND. I have been playing music for people in one way or another for most of my life.I started playing music as a drummer with my dad’s old time band at the age of thirteen. Later I played in Country and Rock bands. Some of them include Rocky Top and The Mule Creek Band.I attended the Brown Institute in Minneapolis for Radio Broadcasting. After completing that I went on to become a Professional Radio Disc Jockey for local radio stations including KQ94 FM and KBMR AM for over 20 years.I started the Marv Allen DJ Show in 1995 and have been going strong since then. Over the years I have played every kind of music for every type of occasion including Weddings, Anniversaries, Family Reunions, Proms, Christmas Parties, Birthday Parties, School Dances, and Club dances both indoors and outdoors.I have all of the latest hits as well the old stuff to accommodate people of all ages. I would be happy to provide music for your special occasion. Contact me anytime at (701) 527-1485 or e-mail me at email@example.com